Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Angels and Demons


I finished reading this book a couple nights ago and really enjoyed it. I had previously listened to it on CD's in the middle of the night when the boys were in the NICU. I guess I must have been more asleep than I thought while listening to the book, because the plot twists and turns still surprised me. I like this book a lot better than Da Vinci Code. I thought the storyline was more interesting than Da Vinci - it deals with physics and the election of a new Catholic pope. I found myself drawn into the story. I could easily picture the characters and what they were doing. In fact, Robert Langdon looked exactly like Harrison Ford in my mind. What movie character does Robert look like in your mind? The book was also interesting to read because a new leader of my church was just sustained. The book made me very grateful for the way my church leaders are chosen. So all in all, I would recommend this book as a fun read. It's good for vacations, plane rides, or just curling up on the couch to read a book that makes you think (but not too hard), has surprises (but not too many) and is just about the right length.

1 comment:

Max Fam said...

Tisha, I just tagged you on my recipe blog, check it out.