Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chocolate Graham Cracker S'More Cheesecake

Ricky got me a new springform pan for my birthday and this is the first recipe we baked in the pan. It turned out great!

Here's what you need -
12 Chocolate graham crackers
3/4 cup sugar
3 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp butter, melted
3 packages (8-oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks

Here how you make it-
1. Preheat oven to 325. Finely crush 10 of the graham crackers. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp of sugar and the butter; press firmly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining 3/4 cup sugar and the vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Stir in 1 cup each of the marshmallows and chocolate chunks. Pour over crust. Crush the remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle over the top. Then sprinkle the rest of the marshamallows and chocolate chunks.
3. Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

3 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Tish- My friend just gave me a spring form pan, and I have wanted some recipes for it! Send me over all the other ones that you use for the pan! I would LOVE them! This one looks to DIE for!

Max Fam said...

Awesome, can't wait to make this. I just added the Tisha's Tips link to my blog, hope that's ok!

Marsh Clan said...

That's just fine.