Friday, February 15, 2013

Caesar Tortellini

I love this main dish salad.  It is so simple and delicious.  I feel like I'm cheating since it uses a bag of Caesar salad mix, but at this point in my life I need a few easy recipes.

1 package (9oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
1 bag complete Caesar salad mix
1 large tomato chopped
1/4 cup bacon bits (you can omit this if you don't like bacon, but it's really good)
  • Cook and drain tortellini as directed on package.  Rinse with cold water; drain.
  • Toss tortellini, salad mix ingredients, tomato and bacon. 
  • Serve imediately.  It makes 4 servings.

1 comment:

stacey said...

I saw this right before I went to the store today. I'm right with you on the easy meals thing right now...thanks for sharing such an easy recipe, I didn't even need to write it down! This was great, we mixed up half of it and will eat the rest tomorrow when Jeff is here with us for dinner! I added a little bit of chicken to ours and only did some bacon, that was so yummy!